Flow suggestions

Jameson Family

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
41
Reaction score
3
Location
Bentonville
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening,
I am debating between MP 40’s or Gyre pumps in a 180 tank. 6x2x2 setup. I have always ran Vortechs but want no dead spots. So I am asking for opinions from fellow reefers? I appreciate y’all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new