Flow upgrade for fluval Evo 13.5

Oshyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking to upgrade the flow for my fluval evo 13.5 so I got a power head that was at 256 gph but that was way to strong and I can’t seem to find anyone that weaker and I’m not sure what to do. My spending range is around 40-50 bucks but will not complain if theirs a cheap option lol. Thank you all very much and have an amazing day

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Sicce .5 is 185 gph.

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking to upgrade the flow for my fluval evo 13.5 so I got a power head that was at 256 gph but that was way to strong and I can’t seem to find anyone that weaker and I’m not sure what to do. My spending range is around 40-50 bucks but will not complain if theirs a cheap option lol. Thank you all very much and have an amazing day
Just replace stock return pump with a Sicce - unobtrusive, adjustable, fits in chamber, very quiet

Bagginz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try replacing the nozzle outlets with random flow generator nozzle's did the trick in my fluval

Blake509

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second the eheim I have it in mine think it's rated right around the same gph if I remember right and with rfg's isn't to much flow at all. I have another wavemaker in with it.

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Sicce pumps have adjustable flow. I bought a 1.0 for my Evo 13.5, but decided that at the lowest setting it was stronger than what I wanted, so I put on a 0.5 instead. Maybe the 1.0 would be good for you. I am thinking of rearranging my rockwork and then I would use the 1.0.

kbsharp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is not and have tried everything, so wouldn't risk it in my opinion

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back