• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Flower Anemone Birthday

Lloyd Williams

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
312
Reaction score
399
Location
Baton Rouge
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where them flowers at? I’m looking to get a few for my birthday in a couple weeks!
 
Check out rubios corals on facebook...he had a great deal going on. 10 for 200 shipped.
 
I saw him. He got 10 for 235. Just looking for options
 
Sounds like he raised the price...lol
 
Guess there aren’t many options out there...
 
First, Happy Birthday! I don't order mine. I can say that coral expos have much more competitive prices than LFS here.
 
Thank you! I order because locals don’t seem to have fire colors!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new