Flower anemone hitching a free ride!

  • Thread starter Thread starter OREGONIC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OREGONIC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2017
Messages
785
Reaction score
1,023
Location
PDX
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a flower anemone that every now and then decideds to move around the tank for a few days then settles. Today I noticed him moving but he was really moving, found him riding on the shell one of my blue leg hermits calls home.

 
I wonder if it getting damage with that hermit dragging around rocky places and holes.
 
That's awesome. My rock flowers moved once to their preferred spot and haven't moved since. Funny to see it bouncing around
 
I wonder if it getting damage with that hermit dragging around rocky places and holes.

The hermit had him off his back 5 minutes after that video. If anything the hermit seemed to be the one not enjoying situation. The anemone looks fine, put his foot in a hole in the rock and is open. Hopefully he decides to stay in this spot for a while.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new