flowerpot coral advise

I want to know the importance of dosing Iron/manganese or amino acids or nitrate/phosphate......
 
Why don’t you give others advice?
Why do you think you need advice? What problems do you have?
 
my tank's nitrate is 10 ppm but phosphate near 0 ppm, do I need dose phosphate ?
Only if you reach zero. I keep goni in phosphate .30 and they do great

Goni like stability. I wouldn’t make any changes in your tank
 
Don't move them around a lot. If one gets weird, lower light areas are better to recover them. Besides that they are just a coral
 
Don't move them around a lot. If one gets weird, lower light areas are better to recover them. Besides that they are just a coral
I also found if any one "whole shortened"more than one day, I also lower light areas , then they will get better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new