Flu and reef tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian W
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
1,001
Location
Arlington
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the flu since Friday. Been to the doc and got medicine. I have been taking my magnetic Nori clip out daily to feed my fish. I rinse it every day. There's no way the fish can catch anything is there? Thanks
 
I would still rinse your hands off before and after going in your tank with warm water, probably don't want to chance any medical residue getting in there. Good luck with this flu mess, I've heard its been going around something fierce all over the country.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new