Fluffy Dragon soul favia

  • Thread starter Thread starter soreefed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

soreefed

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2022
Messages
568
Reaction score
595
Location
costa mesa
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this guy for about three years and it’s become so fluffy that it reminds me of a lobo haha!

It’s one of my favorite corals despite the fact they grow so slowly.
IMG_1540.jpeg
 
Nice! I have 2 frags in my tank. To say they grow slowly is an understatement.
lol yeah for sure! Here’s a pic of the frag the day I bought it.
 

Attachments

  • 67736692262__FA9EF327-8453-4580-B036-51EED185843E.jpeg
    67736692262__FA9EF327-8453-4580-B036-51EED185843E.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 43

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new