Fluval 107 micro bubbles

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEL 707
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DEL 707

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2024
Messages
146
Reaction score
37
Location
UK, Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed for the past week or so that my fluval 107 is constantly spitting out micro bubbles.
I've moved the filter about used the primer to see if I can flush out any trapped air, but it doesn't seem to help.
I clean out my filter every 2 weeks and it's been 9 days since I last opened it up.

Any ideas on what could be causing the micro bubbles?
 
I'm assuming that you filled the canister up when you serviced it. Have you checked for air leaks?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new