Fluval 13.5

SCPReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
27
Location
Ft. Myers
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i started my fluval around 4 months ago and after reading on here i did everything a little wrong lol but were managing.
Its got a few upgrades to it though. I definitely had to evolve quickly.
IMG_2091.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new