Fluval 32.5 saltwater

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Cycleguy0623

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
203
Reaction score
178
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fluval 32.5 saltwater AIO with stand. This comes with the original pump, hood and light. I forgot to add the light to the photo but can provide additional photos if interested. I have upgraded to the Intank media baskets as well. Nothing wrong with it at all but we just moved everything from it into an 80 gallon shallow build over the weekend. The sand is yours if you like it as I did not reuse it in the new build. $400 bucks picked up in the Dayton, OH area.

IMG_3693.jpeg
IMG_5516.jpeg
 
Bump

Open to trade possibilities as well. Located in Dayton, OH
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new