Fluval 32g seals peeling?

avcorke

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Fluval 32g aio tank is about a month old, and I added a lawnmower blenny yesterday. He has been picking at the seams and it is making me worried. Why are they doing this and do I have to worry about my tank seals failing? I have what looks like pieces of clear sealant floating around he has spit out.
Thanks!
IMG_9431.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new