Fluval doesn't send an entire 3.0 light with Flex. Will customer support help me?

BombadBrad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running a Fluval Flex 32.5 for a couple months now. I decided it's time to ditch the stock lid and order a custom mesh lid. I bought some Fluval 3.0 LED risers on etsy. Seemed like a great idea until I realized they don't send the extender pieces with the light in the Flex kit as they would with just the light purchase. What's the chances that Fluval customer support will send me these two end extender pieces? I'm not sure how else to make this light work with a custom lid. Hanging from ceiling is not an option. Unless there's some bracket hanger that arcs over the back of the tank available?

mainereefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always had great customer service from them... if you have a receipt they will bend over backwards in my experience...
I bought a spec tank from petno missing pump and light power supply send new to me in 3 days

OP
OP
BombadBrad

BombadBrad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always had great customer service from them... if you have a receipt they will bend over backwards in my experience...
I bought a spec tank from petno missing pump and light power supply send new to me in 3 days
That’s great to hear! I do have my receipt. I will give them a call tomorrow

Back