• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fluval Evo 13.1 with stand

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Matt Miller

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
877
Reaction score
402
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have read the terms and agreement.

$110

Breaking down my Evo13.5 I've been using it for maybe a year as my QT and it's no longer needed.

It has stock light, and I added the 3 tier filter rack in back with the port plug glued in. It will come with the return pump and ato plus the container I used for a reservoir. The stand, heater and back cover will be included also.

Pic to show it holds water, it will be clean

Pickup in Findlay oh
16815555323873406083542298313675.jpg
 
Everything taken out and given citric acid scrub and wiped down.

Full setup here, just needs a little TLC.
PXL_20230416_172721324.jpg
PXL_20230416_172736252.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new