Fluval evo 13.5 build

Equipment upgrades all look good.
Actually just added a screen too and Aquaknight v2 light. The stock light is just too white and algae was growing out of control.
 

Attachments

  • 4B7F2A5A-3447-4539-BCF0-6FF0E6FDA89B.jpeg
    4B7F2A5A-3447-4539-BCF0-6FF0E6FDA89B.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 0CC89988-F7CB-49C9-9AAB-E41600EB72B3.jpeg
    0CC89988-F7CB-49C9-9AAB-E41600EB72B3.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 131
Looking fantastic, I myself have an Evo, do you run a skimmer on it?
I have one and I do run a skimmer on it. It's pulling out some nasty stuff and I'm doing weekly water changes.

There's 2 crowds: those that insist you don't need a skimmer on a nano and those that insist you do.

I'm in the latter crowd.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new