Fluval Evo 13.5 Lighting

Are you using the Nicrew dimmer?

On mine, very low percentage settings (e.g. 3%) results in blue light only (with both blue and whites turned on).
Hi there,

I just got the timer and set it up. Had to finally write down everything before I managed to get through the whole sequence without having to start over. I didn't catch it at the lowest point, but what's clear so far is that 33% looks very bright to my eye!

Thanks for the recommendation!
 
Most shops are wrong then ;)

I have Zoas, Ricordeas, GSP, Duncans, War Coral, Blastos, Toadstool, Candy Canes, RFAs, Leptos, Acans and a Frogspawn all living under the stock light.

Is it the best? No.

Will it support corals? Absolutely.

I still believe that if you do feel the need to upgrade, of those options listed above I would only consider the AI prime. There are other options as well, that aren’t on your list.

You could always start with the stock light and decide if you want to upgrade later.
Are you using stock lighting with the nicrew timer or just manual?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new