Fluval Evo 13.5, My Reef Adventure

Guy Clement

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I've just purchased a fluval evo 13.5,skimmer and heater. I'm new to this hobby but I have a friend who has been reefing for years! I want to ask what you would stock and any beginner lps/softies that would be fine on a 14,000 kelvin 1383lumin light.
Many Thanks
Guy:)
 
Welcome to R2R Guy. :-)

Clown Gobies or other small goby types. I am not a fan of putting clowns in these small tanks.

Mushrooms, soft corals like Colt, Anthelia, perhaps Xenia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new