Fluval Evo 13.5 tank

Tiggerbug98

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to the hobby and so far I’m enjoying it. My tank has a clean up crew and just added clown fish a few days ago. I’m still deciding on what I want to add next. I was told that a bubble tip anemone would be good. What is everyone’s thoughts?

870A8687-7EE4-4EF1-98B3-4A9909F9F305.jpeg C25918D4-1DEF-41FC-96C3-A9058D164DB8.jpeg 92F2071C-F811-4116-ABB5-3267EC207AED.jpeg 51175A05-B7D2-466B-9279-CD4338274F2A.jpeg
 
Welcome to the club! Just started an Evo a few months ago too!
what kind of starfish is that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new