Fluval Evo 5 Build

IMG_20210119_170757.jpg

I just recently picked up the ice cap lens filter for my phone and have been playing around with it. I'm using a oneplus 7t.
 
I'm looking to add more corals. Any suggestions?
I strongly suggest mushrooms, those are my favorite corals, you could also do some xenia, but it grows very fast and it may become a pest in a smaller tank like a 5g. Mushrooms like discosoma or ricordea florida would be my suggestion though. (Discosoma grows much faster, but looks incredible)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new