Fluval EVO 7 Month Update

NanoDad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
90
Reaction score
63
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update on my stock Fluval EVO. Started this up on 11/24/2017. *Change YouTube Player Settings to Play in 1080*

I'm fighting some uglies in my substrate, I'm thinking of blacking the tank out for a few days.

 
Awesome tank! Very inspiring especially since I have a fluval evo 13.5 as well.

Looks like you are using the stock lighting? I've been debating whether or not to upgrade it, but leaning to leave it because of your success.

How many hours do you keep the light on (assuming on the full spectrum setting)?

Also, what are the two specific kinds of SPS you have there?
 
What kind of power heads are you using ?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new