Fluval Evo filter help!

clownaround4giggles

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2023
Messages
53
Reaction score
15
Location
long island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a media basket in chamber 2 and the Protein skimmer in chamber one, and if You know about the fluval system…. There’s the big holes that let the water go straight through ch 1 to the middle and bottom Of ch 2. How do I make it so all the water goes from the top down? Thank you!
 
The purpose of that is so that if the water level drops were the other entrance gets blocked, the pump wont run dry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new