Fluval Flex 15 Fish

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about a clown pair, pink streaked wrasse, watchman with pistol shrimp. how's that sound?
Thats on the heavier side for a 15 gallon, you would just need to make sure water quality remains good and maybe add more filtration to help with nutrients! Dont know much about the pink streaked wrasse, never had one and I dont keep wrasse outside of a HQ tusk so maybe @Slocke or @i cant think can give you more info! Clowns for sure are good and watchmen/pistol shrimp pair for sure works!

OP
OP
ihatetomatoclowns

ihatetomatoclowns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats on the heavier side for a 15 gallon, you would just need to make sure water quality remains good and maybe add more filtration to help with nutrients! Dont know much about the pink streaked wrasse, never had one and I dont keep wrasse outside of a HQ tusk so maybe @Slocke or @i cant think can give you more info! Clowns for sure are good and watchmen/pistol shrimp pair for sure works!
Okay, thank you

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would go with either the clowns or the wrasse. Not both in that sized tank
+1 to this, pick clowns or wrasse. Without the clowns that wrasse will be fine however with the clowns you have the issue of aggression. Small bursts of aggression towards this species when settling is risky and often sends a new PS wrasse into a spiral of eventual death.

Although they seem alright when being added to tanks with much more peaceful species like gobies. That level of aggression seems to be alright for them but anything more than that can be harmful.

OP
OP
ihatetomatoclowns

ihatetomatoclowns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 to this, pick clowns or wrasse. Without the clowns that wrasse will be fine however with the clowns you have the issue of aggression. Small bursts of aggression towards this species when settling is risky and often sends a new PS wrasse into a spiral of eventual death.

Although they seem alright when being added to tanks with much more peaceful species like gobies. That level of aggression seems to be alright for them but anything more than that can be harmful.
okay, thanks

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back