Fluval flex 15 update!

hworner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2021
Messages
61
Reaction score
75
Location
Franklin
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is about 3 months old and coming along nicely, already thinking about upgrading to a bigger tank lol.

1549B1AE-1B51-41C2-B97C-F80B879EB0CA.jpeg 076F9773-2F47-40DB-8F48-72BD43AF4CCA.jpeg 01B79756-8DC1-480A-B04F-0A19C0679BD2.jpeg
 
Nice
 
Hi there I have the same tank as you and looking to have a go at marine! Never done it before so wondered if you would mind sharing what additional things you have used on the tank
 
Hi there I have the same tank as you and looking to have a go at marine! Never done it before so wondered if you would mind sharing what additional things you have used on the tank
I have upgraded a few things most importantly the filtration, first thing I upgraded was the return pump I went with the Sicce Syncra Silent 1.5, I also bought the In Tank first chamber media basket and run filter floss, Carbon and the MarinePure ceramic spheres. For a powerhead I chose the Nero 3 which is perfect for this size tank, For lighting I went with the AI prime 16, and I have a 75 Watt heater controlled by the Ink Bird wifi controller, in the middle chamber I run chemipure as well. If you have any other questions I am happy to help!
 
Tank update fought off Dino’s and have some gha left but corals are all growing and looking awesome
B216A070-0925-414B-AF41-93B4DFA4E9CB.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new