Fluval flex 32.5 with AI Hydra 26

DeepSeaRob17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question... I do t have a PAR meter handy, but wondering if anyone has done this yet (I’m sure someone has)
I had a friend give me an AI Hydra 26, I put it over my fluval flex 32.5. The dimensions of the tank are 32”L x 15.5w x 15.65” deep. The light is 14” off the top of the water. I’m trying to get a better consensus of what the PAR readings are throughout the tank. I know it’s going to be pretty high close to the top of the tank, I’m more concerned with the sides of the tank due to its length. It’s not a deep tank being only 15.65” deep. Any ideas on what it would roughly be towards the sides of the tank?
The light is centered over the tank, so the sides are roughly 15” away from the light.

Nick.qpqpq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question... I do t have a PAR meter handy, but wondering if anyone has done this yet (I’m sure someone has)
I had a friend give me an AI Hydra 26, I put it over my fluval flex 32.5. The dimensions of the tank are 32”L x 15.5w x 15.65” deep. The light is 14” off the top of the water. I’m trying to get a better consensus of what the PAR readings are throughout the tank. I know it’s going to be pretty high close to the top of the tank, I’m more concerned with the sides of the tank due to its length. It’s not a deep tank being only 15.65” deep. Any ideas on what it would roughly be towards the sides of the tank?
The light is centered over the tank, so the sides are roughly 15” away from the lig is

The light is centered over the tank, so the sides are roughly 15” away from the light.
Was one enough for your aquarium?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back