Fluval Flex Marine 32.5 - Internal Dimensions

BadKarmaUSVI

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Parkville
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I have received my rock and other aquascaping material (mix of Marco Rock and Caribsea) ahead of the Fluval 32.5 Flex (getting this weekend). I am trying to find the internal dimensions of the display tank so I can tape/outline it on some cardboard so I can start building the aquascape now.

Can anyone point me to the dimensions or do a quick measurement for me? Appreciate the help!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new