Fluval marine 3.0 budget power supply

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHOSTLY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
2,736
Location
vancouver BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey someone in my area has two fluval reef 3.0 36in leds but he lost the power supply. Anyone know which ones and which budget supplies would work with these lights? Was looking at this but not 100% sure if it would work

Screenshot_20251029_152618_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 
I would think any 24vdc 2.5amp supply with correct polarity and plug would work
‎ https://a.co/d/e10OjWB was looking at this, the wattage for the fluvals a bit weird but shouldn't matter too much if the power supply too strong right
 
Oh weird, I talked to the guy and he said to buy a 12v 46w supply, on Amazon I only see official fluval that had it posted
 
Cool....get it then.(BTW: What was on the original PS ratings?)
Think the wattage for the power supply is between 26 and 56 depending on length, I think fluvals website has a specific one but I wasn't looking to pay almost 100😅😅
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new