Fluval marine 3.0 lighting settings

Let me know what settings you peak at and I can measure and let you know.
Here’s where I’m at now. I was up to 95% on white and pink but wasn’t sure if that was too much.
IMG_1103.png
 
There was an update a while back. From what I remember, some countries couldn’t do the update?
Might do a search. Here’s the version that I have. I have “pro” on mine.
IMG_1316.jpeg
 
There was an update a while back. From what I remember, some countries couldn’t do the update?
Might do a search. Here’s the version that I have. I have “pro” on mine.
IMG_1316.jpeg
I’m in the UK ! Anyone else here can’t get pro?!
 
There was an update a while back. From what I remember, some countries couldn’t do the update?
Might do a search. Here’s the version that I have. I have “pro” on mine.
IMG_1316.jpeg
Thankyou! I’ll have a look at mine
 
It’s driving me mad!!!
I’ve just tried 2 different ways to update from the manual and still neither give me Pro!!
Just says Updated!
 
I don’t have the cloud button for firmware updates. In that spot is my Bluetooth icon
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6120.png
    IMG_6120.png
    395.4 KB · Views: 94

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new