Fluval marine 3.0 lighting settings

Let me know what settings you peak at and I can measure and let you know.
Here’s where I’m at now. I was up to 95% on white and pink but wasn’t sure if that was too much.
IMG_1103.png
 
There was an update a while back. From what I remember, some countries couldn’t do the update?
Might do a search. Here’s the version that I have. I have “pro” on mine.
IMG_1316.jpeg
 
There was an update a while back. From what I remember, some countries couldn’t do the update?
Might do a search. Here’s the version that I have. I have “pro” on mine.
IMG_1316.jpeg
I’m in the UK ! Anyone else here can’t get pro?!
 
There was an update a while back. From what I remember, some countries couldn’t do the update?
Might do a search. Here’s the version that I have. I have “pro” on mine.
IMG_1316.jpeg
Thankyou! I’ll have a look at mine
 
It’s driving me mad!!!
I’ve just tried 2 different ways to update from the manual and still neither give me Pro!!
Just says Updated!
 
I don’t have the cloud button for firmware updates. In that spot is my Bluetooth icon
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6120.png
    IMG_6120.png
    395.4 KB · Views: 94

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new