Fluval sea marine

WillT84

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2023
Messages
15
Reaction score
24
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon bow front tank which is about 22 inch deep with fish and I just got a small zoanthid and was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction to what my light settings could be?
 
I have a 75 gallon bow front tank which is about 22 inch deep with fish and I just got a small zoanthid and was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction to what my light settings could be?
What type of light do you have?
Typical is moderate to medium more dominant in blue
 
Upvote 0
There are plenty of experts in here that can steer you in the right direction.
Welcome to R2R!!!

Zoom In Coral Reef GIF by Justin
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
The new fluval sea marine
While it offers spectrum, it does not have adequate wattage and you may want to consider:
Orphek OR3 light bars as supplement Or Ai hydra 26 or 32hd and even noopsyche k7 pros
 
Upvote 0
I have a 75 gallon bow front tank which is about 22 inch deep with fish and I just got a small zoanthid and was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction to what my light settings could be?

You're in luck. That is commonly thought of as a beginner coral. They are easy to care for as they do well in low flow and low light conditions.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new