Fluval sea marine

WillT84

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2023
Messages
15
Reaction score
24
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon bow front tank which is about 22 inch deep with fish and I just got a small zoanthid and was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction to what my light settings could be?
 
Yellow Tang Welcome.gif
 
Upvote 0
While it offers spectrum, it does not have adequate wattage and you may want to consider:
Orphek OR3 light bars as supplement Or Ai hydra 26 or 32hd and even noopsyche k7 pros
I have the 56 watt and I know it has enough light for it I actually need to turn them down I just don't know where to out them
 
Upvote 0
I have the 56 watt and I know it has enough light for it I actually need to turn them down I just don't know where to out them
Are you able to adjust percentages?
 
Upvote 0
For during the day I have everything turned up to 100% accept the white light I think I put that at 30 or 40if I put less it raises up towards the light then if I out more it will close. And I had to do a water ch age yesterday because I found out my wife was over feeding my fish and my nitrate level went way up
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new