Fluval spec marine

Rhinohampster66

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
44
Location
Herts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R

Rhinohampster66​

New Member​

Review score +0 /0 /-0
UK Reef Club Member
Hi all,just ordered the Fluval spec marine, might even be here tomorrow:cool:.I'm going to change the filter system (like everyone does) and have brought the 2 chambers kit from reef print.My question is...what media are people using? I've already got in my Amazon basket ,Biofilter gems,chempure blue and 12-15 mm wool/floss.
 
also..just a thought. I have noticed there is a chamber grill at the bottom of chamber one,should i block it ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new