Flying with Macroalgae

  • Thread starter Thread starter bensoo00
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bensoo00

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2023
Messages
236
Reaction score
53
Location
Blue Bell
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend gave me a handful of dragons breath macro algae how do I fly with it? I am not sure if this will get past TSA and I don’t know what other alternatives there are.
 
If it’s live, and the TSA knows it’s alive they shouldn’t care, even if it’s in water. But if you’re worried you could always ship it back.
 
If it’s live, and the TSA knows it’s alive they shouldn’t care, even if it’s in water. But if you’re worried you could always ship it back.
Gotcha, I’m just going to get a plastic bag, sandwich it in between damp newspaper, and fly with it then. It’s a relatively short flight and I’ll have a heat pack (if needed) so hopefully it’ll be fine. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new