FMM ship date?

Discussion in 'Bulk Reef Supply' started by ksfulk, Mar 22, 2017.

1. ksfulk

ksfulk Making things work... R2R Supporter

Has anyone heard when these are going to start shipping from BRS? Was hoping to get mine before installing a new sump system for my Red Sea Reefer - but its only changed on BRS from pre order only to sold out. Hoping that it means we should be seeing them soon. @randyBRS

Tags:
  2. randyBRS

randyBRS BRStv Apprentice :-P R2R Supporter Gold Sponsors

Hey there!

We received our first shipment awhile ago, which have already been shipped to pre-orders in order precedence. Future shipments have been pushed back just a bit, from Neptune, so we hope to have more coming in within the next 2-3 weeks. Once we get them in the warehouse, they will be out the door immediately! :)

-Randy

ksfulk likes this.
  3. ksfulk

ksfulk Making things work... R2R Supporter

Thanks for the quick response. I realized there was going to be a bit of a wait, but was a little concerned when I heard of other suppliers having it in stock, and not seeing a change in my own pre-order. I'll just keep waiting patiently - but I appreciate the update!

randyBRS likes this.
  4. nbagnardi

nbagnardi Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone had heard about 3/4" modules coming out?

5. brownerd

brownerd New Member

FYI. AquaCave has the FMM in stock for $99. I ordered on, it shipped on Monday and I received it today. Now trying to figure out how to get the optical sensor to 'see' the water and close/open the switch faster - it takes around 20 seconds right now. It HAS to be something I am doing wrong.

MaddyP likes this.