FMM ship date?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone heard when these are going to start shipping from BRS? Was hoping to get mine before installing a new sump system for my Red Sea Reefer - but its only changed on BRS from pre order only to sold out. Hoping that it means we should be seeing them soon. @randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone heard when these are going to start shipping from BRS? Was hoping to get mine before installing a new sump system for my Red Sea Reefer - but its only changed on BRS from pre order only to sold out. Hoping that it means we should be seeing them soon. @randyBRS

Hey there!

We received our first shipment awhile ago, which have already been shipped to pre-orders in order precedence. Future shipments have been pushed back just a bit, from Neptune, so we hope to have more coming in within the next 2-3 weeks. Once we get them in the warehouse, they will be out the door immediately! :)

-Randy

OP
OP
ksfulk

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!

We received our first shipment awhile ago, which have already been shipped to pre-orders in order precedence. Future shipments have been pushed back just a bit, from Neptune, so we hope to have more coming in within the next 2-3 weeks. Once we get them in the warehouse, they will be out the door immediately! :)

-Randy

Thanks for the quick response. I realized there was going to be a bit of a wait, but was a little concerned when I heard of other suppliers having it in stock, and not seeing a change in my own pre-order. I'll just keep waiting patiently - but I appreciate the update!

brownerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FYI. AquaCave has the FMM in stock for $99. I ordered on, it shipped on Monday and I received it today. Now trying to figure out how to get the optical sensor to 'see' the water and close/open the switch faster - it takes around 20 seconds right now. It HAS to be something I am doing wrong.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI. AquaCave has the FMM in stock for $99. I ordered on, it shipped on Monday and I received it today. Now trying to figure out how to get the optical sensor to 'see' the water and close/open the switch faster - it takes around 20 seconds right now. It HAS to be something I am doing wrong.

Hmmm... It may be something with the FMM's ON/OFF algorithms, but I'd bet @Terence may be able to help with! ;)

-Randy

Ikserk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

are you looking at the fusion dashboard to identify when the switch is flipping? If that's the case then that also explains the delay, Fusion isn't real-time, there is lag in the communication between your Apex and Fusion.

If you look at the local dashboard, then it'll appear to be updating faster. The local dashboard would still have a slight delay (the communication time between the Apex and your web browser) but should be drastically better than Fusion.

The most responsive way would be to plug a light into an outlet and program that outlet to turn on when the switch is submerged. That light will turn on slightly faster (in theory) than the local dashboard shows the update on screen.

Hope that helps!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 84 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.7%
Back