Foam Wall Instructable - A Full How-to, Step-by-Step Guide

Thanks and ya that would i think it'd look allot better with natural gravel or sand and none of those decorations but it's my son's tank so I don't get to make those decisions lol
I just figured you were a bad*** Sponge Bob fan. Lol
How's your son like it??
 
No I don't mind SpongeBob but I prefer more natural looking tanks lol he loves it though and I convinced him to let me change the gravel
1480879191659.jpg
1480879194649.jpg
1480879197497.jpg
 
Going to give it a while to set up now. Then ill shake out the extra sand.
 
Ya I was able to do my Betta tank with one can but anything more than that definitely get another can lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new