• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Focustronic dream suite of water parameter testing

Item Price
$3000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello,

Upgrading to a new tank and absolutely zero room to store my suite of Focustronic equipment. Wife is reclaiming space. All equipment is in brand new condition and the Solartronic light IS brand new. Only opened light to make sure no shipping damage and that it turned on normally, then package back up. All equipment has been maintained according to manuals and Mastertronic and Alkatronic have new tubing installed throughout per the app and manual. All this equipment has a big following and speak for themselves. Focustronic is the Tesla of designers. They keep releasing new features and updates.

They are all accurate as long as you “Maintain” them as required by the app and manual. Alkatronic and Dosetronic have been flawless since day one and the algorithms they use to maintain alk are next level. Mastertronic Kamoer pumps tubing were being worn after 100 tests and the fix were spacers that are installed and they have been flawless since, zero damage to tubing. Focustronic sent a bigger stir bar for API nitrate bottle two because of its viscosity. And lastly with all Focustronic equipment, they are 2.4ghz. I have eero mesh routers and they have a pause button for 5ghz, so all my equipment connector within minutes after finding that feature. All equipment talk to each other including the light and will vary their settings based on parameter readings. Comes with tons of extra reagent, needles, tubing etc. API Reagent has 2027 expiration. Red sea phosphate 2024. Gallon and a half of Alkatronic reagent good for a year and a half of tests. This is a turn key complete system. Can test up to 12 parameters with Mastertronic. Mastertronic will auto dose based on your readings.

I purchased Mastertronic,Dosetronic, Alkatronic and powertronic from Saltwateraquarium and have receipts. Solartronic was purchased from Coralvue with receipt as well. $4800 worth of equipment and accessories. selling Package for $3000. Not shipping right now, I’ll be listing on a lot of the forums and Facebook. If someone picks up, I’ll save them some more cash so I don’t have to ship. Pictures to follow….questions, please ask. I have sold many many items on all the sites and if you research, I take care of my equipment seriously and give great deals. Not looking to trade for anything. “Prefer to sell as a package”.
IMG_2232.jpeg
IMG_2233.jpeg
IMG_2234.jpeg
IMG_2235.jpeg
IMG_2236.jpeg
IMG_2237.jpeg
IMG_2238.jpeg
IMG_2239.jpeg
IMG_2240.jpeg
IMG_2241.jpeg
IMG_2242.jpeg
IMG_2243.jpeg
IMG_2244.jpeg
IMG_2245.jpeg
IMG_2246.jpeg
IMG_2247.jpeg
IMG_2248.jpeg
IMG_2249.jpeg
IMG_2250.jpeg

Thanks for looking!

Nick

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mastertronic, Alkatronic,Dosetronic. Plus extra needles, reagents, silicone caps etc. $1900 pickup only Bourbonnais. Will meet halfway at a reasonable distance.

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Price Drop for cash pickup only

Alkatronic $600. Brand new 5 liter reagent additional $50
Dosetronic $400
Mastertronic $650. Comes with extra reagents and needles and stir pill

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
price drop for pickup

Alkatronic. $500. ( Pending Ben)
Mastertronic $525
Dosetronic $400
ATI Straton $600
Solartronic brand new $650

Everything looks in brand new condition!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Calibrate and keep up with maintenance is all I have done. The Mastertronic will remind you when to calibrate and what maintenance it needs.

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A lot, especially if it’s being shipped to the west coast from Illinois. Box is huge and heavy. Give me your zip and I can get a quote if you like.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 130 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.3%
Back