!!!FOIST FIRE TABLE!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Silly, arguably lame names aside, what it really comes down to, is that I am just drawn to cool and interesting looking tables. If you got a frag from me the last year or so labeled as " Forrest Fire Table", then you have the 'Foist". Was just a simple typo when I was adding to the site and, Bingo.

Anyway, another long-overdue showcase of a great looking BC Table. two Under deep blue and a daylight shot as well as we are doing it now.

BC Foist Fire,

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1067-Edit.jpg

MarquetteX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to R2R and also to Battlecorals. I am intrigued with Battlecorals "battlebox" concept and would appreciate your recommendation for the order I just completed. I am listing the same here because I want to benefit from the knowledge of other acro fans. Here is my situation, let me know what you think...... I am looking for mostly sticks and plating acros. My tank is light with 6 Radion G4 and 4 T5. 450g with a center island with strong light and dedicated to acros. I have a few lime green slimmers and a purple styno. Two other islands will be dedicated to hammers and touches down low both the green as the dominate color, I'd like for the acros to be red, purples, yellow and pink to add more colors to the display. Acro sticks will be dominate at the top of all three islands. Looking forward to working with you at Battlecorals and hearing from members of R2R. Take good care and be safe out there.

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to R2R and also to Battlecorals. I am intrigued with Battlecorals "battlebox" concept and would appreciate your recommendation for the order I just completed. I am listing the same here because I want to benefit from the knowledge of other acro fans. Here is my situation, let me know what you think...... I am looking for mostly sticks and plating acros. My tank is light with 6 Radion G4 and 4 T5. 450g with a center island with strong light and dedicated to acros. I have a few lime green slimmers and a purple styno. Two other islands will be dedicated to hammers and touches down low both the green as the dominate color, I'd like for the acros to be red, purples, yellow and pink to add more colors to the display. Acro sticks will be dominate at the top of all three islands. Looking forward to working with you at Battlecorals and hearing from members of R2R. Take good care and be safe out there.
Welcome to R2R. You’ll be happy with your battlebox!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Thanks a ton! really appreciate it. Email just sent with some details on shipping and selection:). Will talk to you soon.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I’ve got room for more. I like working with people who take pride in what they do and this seems to be a good place for me to start.

Welcome again to R2R. You will love it here. The debates are wide and the people are super nice. (I just doubled your # of "Likes". See. Told you people were nice.)

Mal11224

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silly, arguably lame names aside, what it really comes down to, is that I am just drawn to cool and interesting looking tables. If you got a frag from me the last year or so labeled as " Forrest Fire Table", then you have the 'Foist". Was just a simple typo when I was adding to the site and, Bingo.

Anyway, another long-overdue showcase of a great looking BC Table. two Under deep blue and a daylight shot as well as we are doing it now.

BC Foist Fire,

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1067-Edit.jpg
Hey Adam. This one is gorgeous. You are tempting me again... Nice to see you are getting these pics on the site.

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up one of these guys last month and am getting ready to set it. What par is recommended?

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BC Foist Fire,

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1067-Edit.jpg
Hey Adam I received this coral from you a few months back, its growing nicely but I havent been able to get these colors from it. What PAR is this under? Thanks!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back