Following a member

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, why aren't we notified of new threads posted by someone we're following? Seems that would be the purpose of following.
I'm not sure on this either. I've followed people before, but it doesn't seem to do anything. :confused: I'm hoping the next forum software upgrade will either do away with it as an option or do something with it by way of notifications.

OP
OP
T

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all. As an example, when you follow a specific manufacturer's (sponsor) forum area, we are notified any time they post a new thread.
I missed out on some corals for sale on someone (individual) I was following but didn't know they posted and they all sold super fast.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all. As an example, when you follow a specific manufacturer's (sponsor) forum area, we are notified any time they post a new thread.
I missed out on some corals for sale on someone (individual) I was following but didn't know they posted and they all sold super fast.
I think we all agree that working in that manner would make sense, and sure would be nice. :)

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good feature if I want to troll or harass someone. ;Troll
Seems every upside has a downside, too. But there's always the option of putting users on your "ignore" list.

Seawitch

Water, water everywhere,
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure on this either. I've followed people before, but it doesn't seem to do anything. :confused: I'm hoping the next forum software upgrade will either do away with it as an option or do something with it by way of notifications.
Yeah, I've also noticed that this doesn't work.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back