Get notifications based on searches

  • Thread starter Thread starter karsa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

karsa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2022
Messages
247
Reaction score
104
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd like to be able to set up a notification based on keywords or tags. This would be really helpful in the marketplace where I could get notified of new post with "Doser" or "Hydros" in the title for example. Would be good if I could notified of anything with my state in the tag as well. Setting the whole subforum to my watched list isn't practical to keep up with. Maybe there is a way to do this and I just couldn't figure it out?
 
I was actually just going to post the exact same question. I second the ability to be able to do this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new