food for sps

scabbedwings616

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2014
Messages
802
Reaction score
580
Location
Winthrop
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the best things to feed my sps corals. I do weekly feedings of marine snow but feel like there is something better out there. possibly cheaper than ordering this product from amazon at$15 per bottle. what have others have success with.
 
Fish poop and whatever particles they may grab when I feed my fish. I never feed the sps directly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new