For anyone who lands here looking for SPCDA!

estanoche

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This forum is pretty small (Just R2R members who are also SPCDA members; which isn't very many as not everyone lives here all the time).

If you have a direct question for the club, feel free to message us on Facebook anytime, we are there.
Or shoot me a PM here (Hi, I'm Joanne, the club President).

BUT also remember, swapping and sales are totally encouraged here, so if you want to do that this is a great place to hold those thread since Facebook locks that sh****t down and won't let us do that. Gotta play games on the internet these days!

https://www.facebook.com/spcdareefs

Happy Reefing!

OP
OP
estanoche

estanoche

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello lost fishy friends!

The leadership team at SPCDA would like to remind any club member, or reefer in the region (our membership spans from Wenatchee to Glacier, we've got you) that this forum is not widely used by our very diverse club membership base.

Inclusivity is all we are about, and those of us who have been involved with our club know this deeply.

That said, don't be shy and ensure you are connecting with us where live, on our website, and also in our Facebook Group where club members congregate, chat, and share with positivity and love!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back