• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale Los Angeles : Bounce Reverse Eclectus

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

willpower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello,

For sale is a "Bounce Reverse Eclectus" for sale. I originally purchased the now momma from DCoralJunkee and it was very small ~ 1/4" for around 500-600 dollars. There is some thread about it but basically its a very nice bounce eclectus line, you can see the actinic picture of its sibling I own. I think the bouncing depends on the flow and lighting.

*The frag for sale is the photo of the single Eclectus.*

In the last 18 months, these are one of the corals that have done well for me in my tank, and I have a few babies from the mother. The babies are all yellow/red but as they grew, they stayed mostly yellow with red streaks. The frag for sale is now ~ 1" opened during the day and has been around for 8 months. You can see in the "Actinic" picture what it's sibling with a bunch of bubbles looks like (not for sale). This mushroom for sale still has room to grow and I'm sure itll put down some nice offspring. Its well attached to the frag plug its on.

I run a sps dominant (95%) high flow reef so I think these would open up even more in a different tank even though they look great already.

*Pending*Asking 600, Local Pickup only Los Angeles, CA. Partial trades limited to higher end sps / zoa frags.

Sibling and Frag together.jpg eclectus bounce frag.jpg

Last edited:

puffinreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

For sale is a "Bounce Reverse Eclectus" for sale. I originally purchased the now momma from DCoralJunkee and it was very small ~ 1/4" for around 500-600 dollars. There is some thread about it but basically its a very nice bounce eclectus line, you can see the actinic picture of its sibling I own. I think the bouncing depends on the flow and lighting.

*The frag for sale is the photo of the single Eclectus.*

In the last 18 months, these are one of the corals that have done well for me in my tank, and I have a few babies from the mother. The babies are all yellow/red but as they grew, they stayed mostly yellow with red streaks. The frag for sale is now ~ 1" opened during the day and has been around for 8 months. You can see in the "Actinic" picture what it's sibling with a bunch of bubbles looks like (not for sale). This mushroom for sale still has room to grow and I'm sure itll put down some nice offspring. Its well attached to the frag plug its on.

I run a sps dominant (95%) high flow reef so I think these would open up even more in a different tank even though they look great already.

Asking 600, Local Pickup only Los Angeles, CA. Partial trades limited to higher end sps / zoa frags.

Sibling and Frag together.jpg eclectus bounce frag.jpg
Curious and very interested. What light settings are you using for them? Anyway I can get a tank shot an check out your placement for these babies ?

OP
OP
willpower

willpower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Curious and very interested. What light settings are you using for them? Anyway I can get a tank shot an check out your placement for these babies ?
May be sold, but I'm using 4xT5 / 3x Radion xr30 G6 hybrid mount its on the floor of my tank, ~ 250 par. (top of my rocks is 600). Ill try to send a tank shot later to you gotta find a good one =)

Last edited:

serkel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also appreciate the ft pic and location to get idea for the placement.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back