For those who’ve messaged

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2019
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
1,647
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several of you have messaged and emailed me about buying soft corals. I had a minor tank crash with my frag tank that damaged my frags more than I originally thought. Just letting everyone know it will be a few weeks before I get stuff back up to par. I apologize for that. And since the majority of you are here at some point I’m posting this here instead of trying to remember where everyone is that’s inquired.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new