Forest fire anemone base getting white patches

sassyonmane

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2025
Messages
206
Reaction score
59
Location
Sydney NSW
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my forest fire bubbletip anemone's green base is starting to get white patches, could this be from the torch next to it stinging it?
 
I believe my torch just stung an anemone of mine..it ended up shriveling up for a day and moved to a new location. I didn't notice any white patches through...

Do you have any pictures you could share?
 
ill get a picture in a bit, the anemone hasent moved but ive seen one of the torch's sweepers stuck onto it for a few seconds before letting go and the tentacles on the side closest to the torch being sucked in
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new