forest fire rhodactis mushroom

  • Thread starter Thread starter tony1979
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tony1979

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
34
Location
brownstown
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260809_212455_66EC796B-50F1-4973-9143-72A85D755C5C.png


I started with one forest fire rhodactis mushroom 2 years ago after giving about 600 of them I still have over 700
 
Awesome-looking mushroom!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new