forrealb50's favorites!

Here's my latest FTS if anyone was curious. I'm so addicted to this hobby. Can't wait to go coral shopping again.

IMG_8166-3.jpg
 
The tank looks great!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!
 
These acans are really starting to color up. I had a local reefer stop by and they are in about 80 par of light on the sand bed.

IMG_8187.jpg
IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8196.jpg
 
Nothing crazy rare but I thought this was a cool pic of my frag tank :)

IMG_8345-2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new