Daddy's Reef | New Reef Build

davis.barbosa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
33
Location
Minas Gerais, Brazil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

My name is Davis Barbosa, and I'd like to share my reef tank with the Reef2Reef community.

My display tank measures 100 × 50 × 50 cm and is currently 3 months old. Even though it's still in the early stages, my goal is to build a stable, healthy reef with a strong focus on long-term success.

I believe that patience and consistency are the keys to reefkeeping, so I'm taking things slowly and allowing the tank to mature naturally.

I'll be using this thread to document the tank's progress, share updates, equipment, livestock, and hopefully receive feedback and advice from the community.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy following the journey!



WhatsApp Image 2026-08-07 at 12.09.44.jpeg
 
Beautiful tank, thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new