Forrest fire anenome white base and spots

NewBen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Canberra
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I've had my first anenome for a week now, and I've noticed that the base is going white and there are some white spots elsewhere.

Could someone please tell when what could be going on, and/or what I need to do it it's bad.

Thanks!
Ben

20230301_192619.jpg
 
I don't see any issue in the pic. I just see the coloring of the anemone. No issue. Nice anemone. Enjoy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new