Forum idea: Show off category

MRodrigues1991

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
263
Reaction score
189
Location
Capital Region, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

As I am also into cars, one thing that i enjoy of the specific auto forums I am on are the thread group to show off specific things. Pretty much looks as follows...

Forum category title: Show off threads

Thread Examples:
-Show me your sump plumbing skills
-Show me your T5 SPS tanks
-Show me your apex set up
-Show me your Dosing setup

Now I know we have threads like this scattered about but it would be cool to have a one stop shop that someone can go, "I'm thinking of building a t5 SPS tank would be cool to see one thread that I can go see what a bunch of people's SPS tanks lit by t5 look like" or " I'm sitting up my sump, would love to see a bunch of plumbing set ups for ideas".

I feel this would be very helpful for many and would be cool to see some threads of the best of the best for that specific category.

Let me know what you guys think !
 
I think this would be a popular idea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new