Lets show off our tanks!!! Noobie here!!

noworlater

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Messages
87
Reaction score
93
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been at least 6 months into reefing! I have a tideline aio 31 gallon lagoon. I want to see whats out there! What yal capable of! I want to be inspired by your guys tanks! Show me please master reefers!!!! 🙏 😭😭😭

SHow n GRow

1 pic of your tank

1 video of your tank

Simple! Happy Reefing!

8ffbe1cd-f753-4f45-8c6f-fe35eff70594.jpg


 
I just upgraded in January, still a work in progress., O-H! Did you go to Lear?
IMG_1602.jpeg



 
Ive been at least 6 months into reefing! I have a tideline aio 31 gallon lagoon. I want to see whats out there! What yal capable of! I want to be inspired by your guys tanks! Show me please master reefers!!!! 🙏 😭😭😭

SHow n GRow

1 pic of your tank

1 video of your tank

Simple! Happy Reefing!

8ffbe1cd-f753-4f45-8c6f-fe35eff70594.jpg


Nice looking tank for only having it for a short amount of time!
 
I just upgraded in January, still a work in progress., O-H! Did you go to Lear?
IMG_1602.jpeg



Omg love your tank! Mines like a shoe box compare to yours lol. Cant wait to upgrade in the future!
 
Ive been at least 6 months into reefing! I have a tideline aio 31 gallon lagoon. I want to see whats out there! What yal capable of! I want to be inspired by your guys tanks! Show me please master reefers!!!! 🙏 😭😭😭

SHow n GRow

1 pic of your tank

1 video of your tank

Simple! Happy Reefing!

8ffbe1cd-f753-4f45-8c6f-fe35eff70594.jpg


Love your tank! Corals look happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new