Found an awesome 2.5 gallon ATO container

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
1,169
Reaction score
2,016
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a 2 pack of dog auto watering bowls from Sam’s Club (2 pack was $23). I was filling it up for the first time and realized because of how it is made, it would be a perfect ATO container.
It is a heavy plastic. Food safe PET #1 plastic. And it has a screw in lid with a small hole in the top. You could probably buy a grommet and make the hole a bit smaller for the ATO hose also.
If you have a pet, you can still use the bowl portion as a normal pet bowl.

358F26F9-E315-4344-B574-E14F081EC138.jpeg


9BFDB614-A799-492C-B277-C97A542DC011.jpeg
 
I like that idea for my nano. I currently use an old 5 gallon aquarium. This will take up less space. Great idea there!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new